The Master's in Molecular and Cellular Biology has been delivered as an Official Master's Programme by the University of Málaga since 2006/2007 (initially regulated by Royal Decree 56/2005, of January 21st, and currently by Royal Decree 1393/2007, of October 29th).
Further information on Official Master's Degree:
- Universities Council Resolution –successful verification-: 01/10/2010.
- Council of Ministers Agreement –official nature of degree-: 12/11/2010 (BOE 16/12/2010)
- Plan release in Regional Official Gazette (BOJA): 15/02/2011
- Degree Code according to the Spanish Registry of Universities, Centres and Qualifications (RUCT): 4312660.
- Master's Website: http://www.bcm.uma.es/
- The Master's in Molecular and Cellular Biology from the University of Málaga corresponds to the training period of the PhD Programme in Molecular and Cellular Biology also delivered by this University. The PhD Programme was awarded for Excellence- the period of validity corresponds to 2011/2012 until 2013/2014- (BOE 20/10/2011).
Dr. Francisco Canovas Ramos
Administration Office - School of Science.