UMA's Master's in Criminality and Juvenile Intervention has been delivered as an Official Master's programme since the year 2008/2009 (initially regulated by Royal Decree 56/2005, of January 21st, and currently by Royal Decree 1393/2007, of October 29th).
Further information on Official Master's Degree:
- Universities Council Resolution –successful verification-: 26/05/2010.
- Council of Ministers Agreement –official nature of degree-: 30/07/2010 (BOE 24/02/2011)
- Study Plan release in Regional Gazette (BOJA): 25/03/2011
- Degree Code according to the Spanish Registry of Universities, Centres and Qualifications (RUCT): 4312301
- Master's Site: http://www.derecho.uma.es/posgrados/
Dra. Fátima Pérez Jiménez
Admisnitration Office - School of Law.