|MA Programme: MASTER'S IN PEACE CULTURE, CONFLICT, EDUCATION AND HUMAN RIGHTS |
|Organising Centre -University of Málaga-: School of Education |
|Type: Joint Degree Programme (Universities of Cádiz, Córdoba, Granada and Málaga)|
Centre of Instruction - University of Málaga-: School of Education
|Credit Load: 60 ECTS-1 year(s)||Branch: Social and Legal Sciences||Learning Model: Face-to-face sessions|
|Implementation Stage:Completed||Publication Date (BOE): 16-12-2010||Year of Introduction: 2009/2010|
|Nº of Places: 30 (per university)||Language(s) of Instruction: Spanish|
The Master's in Peace Culture, Conflict, Education and Human Rights has been delivered as an Official Master' Programme by the Universities of Cádiz, Córdoba, Granada and Málaga since 2009/2010 (in accordance with the Royal Decree 1393/2007, October 29th).
Further information on Official Master's Degree:
- Coordinating University: University of Granada.
- Universities Council Resolution –successful verification-: 08/03/2010.
- Council of Ministers Agreement –official nature of degree-: 12/11/2010 (BOE 16/12/2010)
- Degree Code according to the Spanish Registry of Universities, Centres and Qualifications (RUCT): 4311932.
- Master's Sites: http://www.ugr.es/~masterculturapaz/main.html
- Interuniversity Agreement .
Academic Committee -University of Málaga-:
Dra. Mª. Teresa Castilla Mesa.
Dr. Victor Martín Solbes.
Enrolment -University of Málaga-:
Administration Office - School of Education (UMA).
School of education
University Campus Teatinos
Tel- 952 13 24 34
You are about to cancel the edition. All your changes will be lost.
Do you want to cancel and lost your changes?