The Master's in New Advancement in Diagnosis, Therapy and Biomedical Research has been delivered as an Official Master's Programme by the University of Málaga since 2010/2011 (regulated by the Royal Decree 1393/2007, of October 29th)
Further information on Official Master's Degree:
- Universities Council Resolution –successful verification-: 01/07/2010
- Council of Ministers Agreement –official nature of degree-: 12/11/2010 (BOE 16/12/2010)
- Plan release in Regional Official Gazette (BOJA): 18/02/2011
- Degree Code according to the Spanish Registry of Universities, Centres and Qualifications (RUCT): 4312390.
- Master's Website: http://www.farma.uma.es/Master%20ingles/index1.html
Dr. José Pavia Molina.
Dra. Elisa Martín Montañez .
Administration Office - School of Medicine.