6th International Week - University of Hildesheim
Join us for a wonderful week to learn more about intercultural communication and how to handle difficult intercultural situations in your daily work.
Categoría: Staff Training Weeks
- April 26th – 30th 2020
- This staff week is designed for representatives of universities worldwide, who are interested in learning more about Hildesheim, its University and intercultural communication in practice. Please note that a maximum number of 2 representatives of the same University can take part. Applications from partner universities have priority.
Together we would like to discuss topics around intercultural communication such as
o Intercultural differences in communication style
o Intercultural Matters in the Classroom
o How to handle mental health problems of international students – good practice
o And others (be curious! ;-)
As in the past, we will arrange a couple of cultural events and visits, e.g. an intercultural training, a trip to Brunswick as well as a visit of the world cultural heritage sights in Hildesheim. We encourage you to share your Good Practice in one of the topics above. The final program will be scheduled in the upcoming weeks.
- For registration, please complete the form by 1st March 2020 at the latest: https://www.uni-hildesheim.de/en/io/internationalisation/international-week/
- To cover organisational costs, participants pay a fee:
o 30 € for partner universities
o 60 € for other universities
- For accommodation and travel costs, we encourage you to apply for Erasmus+ Grants available for Staff Mobility
- The working language is English.
We are happy to welcome our international colleagues for an interesting and exciting week at the University of Hildesheim!