Education Conference and Agent Workshop in the Middle East
We would kindly like to invite you to participate in the EBBS events in 2019/2020.
Categoría: Staff Training Weeks
PLACES AND DATES (Oman - Bulgaria - Greece):
- EBBS Muscat workshop (student recruitment agents at a networking event) – October 27 – 29, 2019
- EBBS Sofia International fair (international student fair) – March 20 – 21, 2020
- EBBS Greece workshop (student recruitment agents at a networking event) – March 23 – 25, 2020
1. WHY YOU SHOULD PARTICIPATE IN THE UPCOMING EDUCATION BEYOND BORDERS’ EVENTS
- Promote your programs and make important contacts in important regions
- Attract more international students
- Develop all your international activities by participating in a famous international student fair and agent workshop
- By register for the EBBS workshops, you will receive a 50% discount of the International fair EDUCATION BEYOND BORDERS in Sofia
- EBBS Oman workshop is the best place where you can meet only top-quality agents in one location, which will save you time and travel costs
- Save your budget and participate in prestigious international events
2. FEES AND COSTS (OMAN - BULGARIA - GREECE)
- Early booking discount of a 20% reduction of the standard package for the EBBS workshop in October (deadline: until the end of August 2019)
- Make your registration for all events and take a COMBINED DISCOUNT OF 50% OFF
- Make your request for registration now, take the best rates and keep your place in Oman – Bulgaria – Greece.
3. EBBS MUSCAT WORKSHOP
The 2nd annual EBBS Oman workshop is the only agent workshop in Oman and the region’s leading event for networking with student recruitment agents from the Middle East, Africa, South Asia, and Turkey.
EBBS guarantees that you will meet only the most professional agents at our events. All agents attending EBBS Oman are carefully selected and are required to pass EBBS’s strict screening process by ARCCOMS. Agents are required to provide references from their current business partners – international educational institutions.
During the event, you will attend the Global Partners Conference, participate in networking receptions, and hold one-to-one meetings with selected agents. These activities give you many opportunities to find new representatives, as well as extend relationships with existing agent-partners.
4. WHO WILL ATTEND?
- International educators (universities, vocational schools, boarding schools, language schools, colleges and others) looking for to meet with quality agents from across the Middle East, Africa, Turkey, and South Asia
- Agents from across the Middle East, Africa, Turkey, and Asia looking for to meet with educators from all over the world
- Education professionals who wish to improve their international contacts and strengthen brand recognition in the world education sector
- Service providers of services for international students which are offered by education institutions or education agents