Free Spanish courses for refugees from Ukraine - COMPLETE
The UMA International Center for Spanish, in collaboration with the Ministry of Universities, offers free face-to-face Spanish courses for refugees from Ukraine, with the same characteristics as face-to-face Spanish courses: intensive one-month course with 80 class hours -4/5 hours a day- from Monday to Friday.
The selection will be made through individual requests in order of arrival to firstname.lastname@example.org. COMPLETE.- THERE ARE NO MORE PLACES
The months in which these courses will take place are April, May and June 2023, on the following dates:
|April||april 10 to may 4|
|May||5 – 31|
|June||1 – 28|
- Certificate awarded by the University of Málaga *
- 4 hours of class from Monday to Friday
- Timetable from 9:00 to 13:00
- Small groups of 8 to 10 students
- Access to the Virtual Campus of the University of Málaga
- Interactive content and extra materials for the level
- Extracurricular activities offered
- UMA student card
The Spanish as a Foreign Language courses are part of University Extension or Lifelong learning education. Students receive a qualification awarded by the University of Málaga. The courses follow the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS) and are structured in accordance with the language levels of the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR).
* To obtain it, it is compulsory to attend at least 80% of the classes and pass the final level test.