The University of Málaga has now opened the call to apply for admission in PhD Programmes for the academic year 2013-2014.
Applications can be submitted between September 25th and October 10th of 2013, following the online procedure established by the General Secretariat.
For an adequate application sumbission we recommed following these steps:
1) Check the PhD Programme Catalogue, which provides a list of all PhD Programmes offered at the University of Málaga for the academic year 2013-2014. Right-click on the programme title to access site with further information on the programme.
2) Once you have entered the PhD Programme Site, for precedural purposes it is important to carefully read the following sections:- “Entry” (right-side blue menu). Here you will find information regarding the general entry prerequisites for PhD Studies. - “Prerequisites and Scaling” (left-side grey menu). Here you can learn about programme-specific prerequisites, the necessary supporting documentation to be attached to the application, or the possibility of being called for an interview.
3) Fill out and submit the online application for admission, with the supporting documentation attached. If you wish to apply for more than one PhD Programme, you must submit an application for each. We will send a confirmation of application receipt to the e-mail account detailed in the form.
4) On the 17th of October , 2013, the list of rejected applications will be released on the institutional web; such list will include the justificaton for rejection so that rejected applicants may make the pertinent allegations.
5) On the 25th of October the list of accepted applications will be released on the institutional web.
For more information on admission to PhD Studies, you can
call 952131370 Office Hours 9:00 to 14:00
or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org