Inscription-Private Security Director
To pursue the studies of Director of Private Security, those interested must have a university degree or equivalent.
Those aspirants who meet the academic requirements and wish to access the Higher Training Course of Private Security Director must adhere to the following registration procedure:
- Access through the URL: http://criminologia.uma.es from October 9 to 20.
- Sign up on the platform.
- Make the online registration of the corresponding subjects and upload the documents accrediting the academic level.
- As of October 24, the registration will be formalized by sending the payment document.
- The registration period will end on October 31.
Those interested who wish to enroll on-site may go to the Secretariat of the Institute of Criminology (Section of Malaga) from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. From 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. and 12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. Monday and Wednesday.
In both enrollment modalities, those interested should submit the following documents:
- Academic certification accrediting university studies that give access to the Higher Training Course of Director in Private Security.
- A passport-sized photograph.
- D.N.I. or the equivalent.
- University degree.
Methods of payment:
In the online registration phase, the interested may choose between two methods of payment:
In only one payment to be paid on 23/04/2018
- First payment of 60% of the total amount as of 23/04/2018
- Second payment of the remaining 40% to date 03/05/2018
In case of not doing it, it will be understood that your registration has been withdrawn, so it will not appear in the califications acts.
Once the relevant payments have been made, the payment letters stamped by the bank must be uploaded to the platform or the bank receipt must be submitted to the Secretariat of the I.A.I.C.
The Higher Training Course of the Director of Private Security will have a single calification act at the end of it.