The Master's in Comprehensive Nursing Care Applied to Critical or Emergency Situations has been delivered as an Official Master's Programme by the University of Málaga since 2007/2008 (initially regulated by Royal Decree 56/2005, of January 21st, and currently by Royal Decree 1393/2007, of October 29th).
Further information on Official Master's Degree:
- Universities Council Resolution –successful verification-: 16/10/2010
- Council of Ministers Agreement –official nature of degree-: 12/03/2010 (BOE 29/04/2010).
- Plan release in Regional Official Gazette (BOJA): 18/08/2010
- Degree Code according to the Spanish Registry of Universities, Centres and Qualifications (RUCT):4311699
- Master's Site: http://www.salud.uma.es/estudios/posgrado/criticos-y-urgencias
Dra. Mª. Luisa Ruíz García.
Dra. Mª Rosa Iglesias Parra.
Dra. Isabel M. Morales Gil.
Administration Office - School of Health Sciences.