The Ada Byron Research Building
Universidad de Málaga
Ampliación del Campus de Teatinos
C/ Arquitecto Francisco Peñalosa, 18
How to get here:
The ADA BYRON building is located in front of “Facultad de Ciencias de la Salud / Enfermería”, in the new area of the Campus de Teatinos (Ampliacion Campus de Teatinos).
- By taxi: from the airport (AGP Malaga Airport), it will take around half an hour (20€-25€), whereas from the city centre, the taxi will spend around 15 minutes (8€-10€).
- By metro: a direct (red) line (L1) which you can take from the Train Central Station (Vialia – Maria Zambrano) whose name of the metro station is “Perchel” direction to “Andalucia Tech” (see the Official Website http://metromalaga.es/ & Metro at Google Maps: http://goo.gl/Ntteh4) – last station, where you should stop and walk 5 minutes to the ADA BYRON building (see the map below).
- By bus: you need to take two buses (1.30€ each one, around 35-40 minutes total).
- Line 11 - Take the first one in Alameda Principal bus stop (line 11) until Boulevard Louis Pasteur (terminal stop).
- Line L – After stepping off bus 11, you can find the L stop by walking 50m (small roundabout in front of Hospital Clínico)