|MA Programme: Master's in TEACHING COMPULSORY SECONDARY EDUCATION, POST-COMPULSORY SECONDARY EDUCATION, VOCATIONAL TRAINING, AND LANGUAGES |
|Organising Centre: Office for Postgraduate Studies / School of Education|
|Centre/s of Instruction: School of Education|
|Credit Load: 60 ECTS-1 year(s)||Branch: Interdisciplinary (Main field: Social and Legal Sciences)||Learning Model: Face-to-face sessions|
|Implementation Stage: Completed||Publication Date (BOE): 20-08-2010||Year of Introduction: 2009/2010|
|Nº of Places (max.): 500||Language(s) of Instruction: Spanish|
The Master's in TEACHING COMPULSORY SECONDARY EDUCATION, POST-COMPULSORY SECONDARY EDUCATION, VOCATIONAL TRAINING, AND LANGUAGES has been delivered by the University of Málaga as an Official Master's Programme since the year 2009/2010 (according to the provisions established by the RD 1393/2007, de 29 de octubre).
The Master's in TEACHING COMPULSORY SECONDARY EDUCATION, POST-COMPULSORY SECONDARY EDUCATION, VOCATIONAL TRAINING, AND LANGUAGES, is a Postgraduate Study programme that provides training in pedagogy and didactics leading to the teaching practice of Compulsory Secondary Education, Vocational Studies, and Languages.
Further information on Official Master's Degree:
- Universities Council Resolution –successful verification-: .
- Council of Ministers Agreement –official nature of degree-: 12/03/2010
- Plan release in Regional Official Gazette (BOJA):
- Degree Code according to the Spanish Registry of Universities, Centres and Qualifications (RUCT): 431032.
- Master's Website: http://www.pop.uma.es/masterprofesorado/
- Biology and Geology
- Social Sciences: Geography and History, and Philosophy
- Drawing, Image and Plastic Arts
- Economy, Business and Commerce
- Physical Education
- Physics and Chemistry
- Geography and History
- Hotel Management and Tourism
- Foreign Language: French
- Foreign Language: English
- Language and Literature. Latin and Greek
- Educational Guidance
- Healthcare Processes
- Technology, Computer Science and Industrial Processes
Dra. Carmen R. García Ruíz.
Dra. Rosario Gutierrez Pérez.
Dr. Enrique España Ramos.
Administration Office - School of Education.
School of Education
Teatinos University Campus
Tel- 952 13 24 34
You are about to cancel the edition. All your changes will be lost.
Do you want to cancel and lost your changes?