The Master's in TEACHING COMPULSORY SECONDARY EDUCATION, POST-COMPULSORY SECONDARY EDUCATION, VOCATIONAL TRAINING, AND LANGUAGES has been delivered by the University of Málaga as an Official Master's Programme since the year 2009/2010 (according to the provisions established by the RD 1393/2007, de 29 de octubre).
The Master's in TEACHING COMPULSORY SECONDARY EDUCATION, POST-COMPULSORY SECONDARY EDUCATION, VOCATIONAL TRAINING, AND LANGUAGES, is a Postgraduate Study programme that provides training in pedagogy and didactics leading to the teaching practice of Compulsory Secondary Education, Vocational Studies, and Languages.
Further information on Official Master's Degree:
- Universities Council Resolution –successful verification-: .
- Council of Ministers Agreement –official nature of degree-: 12/03/2010
- Plan release in Regional Official Gazette (BOJA):
- Degree Code according to the Spanish Registry of Universities, Centres and Qualifications (RUCT): 431032.
- Master's Website: http://www.pop.uma.es/masterprofesorado/
Dra. Carmen R. García Ruíz.
Dra. Rosario Gutierrez Pérez.
Dr. Enrique España Ramos.
Administration Office - School of Education.
School of Education
Teatinos University Campus
Tel- 952 13 24 34