The Master's in Environmental Hydraulics has been delivered as an Official Master's programme by the Universities of Córdoba, Granada and Málaga since 2006/2007 (initially regulated by RD 56/2005, of January 21 and is currently regulated by the RD 1393/2007, of October 29).
Further information on Official Master's Degree:
- Coordinating University: University of Granada.
- Universities Council Resolution –successful verification-: 27/05/2009.
- Council of Ministers Agreement –official nature of degree-: 28/01/2011 (BOE 24/02/2011)
- Degree Code according to the Spanish Registry of Universities, Centres and Qualifications (RUCT): 4310182.
- Master's Website: http://www.hidraulicaambiental.es/ y http://www.aerohidro.uma.es
- Interuniversity Agreement signed.
- Integrated Management of Ports and Coasts (UGR)
- Integrated Management of River Basins (UCO)
- Vehicle Aero-Hydrodynamics (UMA - Higher Technical School of Industrial Engineering)
- Management of Aquatic Ecosystems (UGR)
- Geophysical Flows (UMA - Higher Technical School of Computer Engineering)
Academic Committee (UMA):
Dr. Ramón Fernández Feria (Vehicle Aero-Hydrodynamis).
Dr. Francisco Criado Aldeanueva (Geophysical Flows).
Enrolment (University of Málaga):
Administration Office - Higher Technical School of Industrial Engineering.
Higher Technical School of Industrial Engineering
Calle Doctor Ortiz Ramos s/n (Teatinos Campus)
Tel- 951 95 23 50