About Accommodation

After content title
Before content body

The Vice-Rectorate for Mobility and International Cooperation of the University of Malaga, through the UMA International Hub, informs that the following accommodation companies offer economic benefits for international students studying at the UMA, regulated by agreement between each of the companies and the university.

University Residences under agreement with the University of Malaga:

HUBRHUBR - Student Residence
MINICAMPUS MALAGAMiCampus University Residence
RESA - Residence Halls
Student Rental Malaga


La Universidad de Málaga no se responsabiliza del servicio ofrecido por estas empresas.

After content body