The Master's in Economic and Territorial Regulation has been delivered by the University of Málaga as an Official Master's Programme since 2008/2009 (initially regulated by Royal Decree 56/2005, of January 21st, and currently by Royal Decree 1393/2007, of October 29th).
Further information on Official Master's Degree:
- Universities Council Resolution –successful verification-: 01/06/2010.
- Council of Ministers Agreement –official nature of degree-: 30/07/2010 (BOE 29/09/2010)
- Plan release in Regional Official Gazette (BOJA): 12/11/2010
- Degree Code according to the Spanish Registry of Universities, Centres and Qualifications (RUCT): 4312296.
- Master's Site: http://www.derecho.uma.es/posgrados/
Territorial, Urban, and Environmental Planning.
Dr. Diego J. Vera Jurado.
Administration Office - School of Law.