|MA Programme: Master's in APPLIED SOCIOLOGY|
|Organising Centre: School of Economics and Business|
|Centre/s of Instruction: School of Economics and Business|
|Credit Load: 60 ECTS-1 year(s)||Branch: Social and Legal Sciences||Learning Model: Face-to-face sessions|
|Implementation Stage:Completed||Publication Date (BOE): 14-02-2011||Year of Introduction: 2010/2011|
|Nº of Places: 30||Language(s) of Instruction: Spanish and English|
The Master's in Applied Sociology has been delivered as an Official Master's Programme by the University of Málaga since 2010/2011 (in compliance with the Royal Decree 1393/2007, of October 29th).
Further information on Official Master's Degree:
- Universities Council Resolution –successful verification-: 05/10/2010.
- Council of Ministers Agreement –official nature of degree-: 12/11/2010 (BOE 16/12/2010)
- Plan release in Regional Official Gazette (BOJA): 18/02/2011
- Degree Code according to the Spanish Registry of Universities, Centres and Qualifications (RUCT): 4312661.
- Master's Site: http://www.sociologia.uma.es/
|Dr. Luis Ayuso Sánchez.|
Administration Office - School of Economics and Business.
School of Economics and Business
Campus de El Ejido, 6, 29071. Málaga
Tel- 952 13 11 50
You are about to cancel the edition. All your changes will be lost.
Do you want to cancel and lost your changes?