UMA's Master's in Tourism Management and Planning has been delivered as an Official Master's programme since the year 2008/2009 (initially regulated by Royal Decree 56/2005, of January 21st, and currently by Royal Decree 1393/2007, of October 29th)..
Further information on Official Master's Degree:
- Universities Council Resolution –successful verification-: 01/06/2010.
- ACouncil of Ministers Agreement –official nature of degree-: 30/07/2010 (BOE 29/09/2010)
- Plan release in Regional Official Gazette (BOJA): 12/11/2010
- Degree Code according to the Spanish Registry of Universities, Centres and Qualifications (RUCT): 4312299.
- Master's Site: http://www.uma.es/facultad-de-turismo/info/12175/docencia/
Máster integrated to the Program ERASMUS MUNDUS gSmart
Dra. Ana M. Luque Gil
Dr. Jose L. Caro Herrero
Admisnitration Office - School of Tourism.
Facultad de Turismo
Tel- 952 13 20 01