The Master's in Health Economics, Health Management, and Rational Use of Medicines has been delivered as an Official Master's Programme by the University of Málaga since 2008/2009 (initially regulated by Royal Decree 56/2005, of January 21st, and currently by Royal Decree 1393/2007, of October 29th).
Further information on Official Master's Degree:
- Universities Council Resolution –successful verification-: 30/07/2009.
- Council of Ministers Agreement –official nature of degree-: 12/03/2010 (BOE 29/04/2010)
- Plan release in Regional Official Gazette (BOJA): 18/08/2010
- Degree Code according to the Spanish Registry of Universities, Centres and Qualifications (RUCT): 4311026.
- Master's Site: http://www.farma.uma.es/index.html
Dr. Antonio J. García Ruíz.
Dr. Antonio Clavero Barranquero.
Administration Office - School of Medicine.