UMA with No Borders 22/23
The Vice-Rectorate for Mobility and International Cooperation of the University of Malaga presents a photography contest aiming at promoting, on the one hand, the presence of the University of Malaga’s community in different mobility programmes around the world and, on the other hand, the presence of international students within our institution. The overall objective is to boost the international projection of the University of Malaga with its partner institutions.
|The period for submission of photographs begins with the publication of the call on July 1st, 2022 and ends on May 28th, 2023.
How to participate?
1. Read the Contest Regulations carefully.
2. Take a photograph during your mobility programme in an emblematic place in the province of Málaga
3. Remember that the UMA IDENTIFIER (see Contest Regulations) must be visible in the picture
4. Post your photo/s on your personal Instagram or Twitter accounts, including the hashtag #umawithnoborders. In addition, you must tag the University of Malaga (@InfoUMA), the Vice-Rectorate for Internationalization (@RRIIUMA) and the UMA International Hub (@umainternationalhub).
5. Send your photograph(s), the URL of the Tweet or Post and the documentation required in the Contest Regulation through the following form: https://forms.office.com/r/RE8tr9EF3n
6. Please bear in mind that you have to access the form with your UMA account. In order to be able to access the Microsoft form, your email must be enabled through the RedIris portal.