|MA Programme: MASTER'S IN SOCIAL CHANGE AND CAREER IN EDUCATION|
|Organising Centre: School of Education|
|Centre of Instruction: School of Education|
|Credit Load: 60 ECTS-1 year||Branch: Social and Legal Sciences||Learning Model: Face-to-Face Sessions|
|Implementation Stage: Completed||Publication Date (BOE): 14-02-2011||Year of Introduction: 2010/2011|
|Nº of Places: 30||Language(s) of Instruction: Spanish|
UMA's Master's in Social Change and Career in Education has been delivered as an Official Master's programme since the year 2010/2011 (regulated by Royal Decree 1393/2007, of October 29th).
Further information on Official Mster's Degree:
- Universities Council Resolution –successful verification-: 01/07/2010.
- Council of Ministers Agreement –official nature of degree-: 12/11/2010 (BOE 16/12/2010)
- Study Plan release in Regional Gazette (BOJA): 15/02/2011
- egree Code according to the Spanish Registry of Universities, Centres and Qualifications (RUCT): 4312391.
- Master's Site: http://www.the.uma.es/master
Dr. Julio Vera Vila.
Administration Office - School of Education.
School of Education
University Campus Teatinos
Tel- 952 13 11 16
You are about to cancel the edition. All your changes will be lost.
Do you want to cancel and lost your changes?