ACADEMIC YEAR 23/24 PROGRAMME INFORMATION
We present the Programme of Activities for the academic year 2023-24 and the new software CronosWeb i2A-Cronos.
There are new newness, new activities and schedules to make your sports experience much more fun and healthy.
We present the second year of the Student Flat Rate exclusively for undergraduate, graduate and mobility students. This activity will be free of charge for scholarship holders as long as this requirements are met
Check out all the activities included for a single fee of 20€ per month (students), or 30€ per month (professors and Administrative and Service Staff). STUDENT FLAT RATE LEAFLET
- In the 2023-24 academic year, all registration and payment managements are carried out through the new application of the Sports Service. CronosWeb i2A-Cronos. Only health activities, padel and children's swimming for new users will be done in person, as an assessment is required (in the case of health activities) as well as level tests in the case of padel and children's swimming.
- Registered users: If you are a member of the university community you must log in through IDUMA. If you do not belong to the community and you are a user of this academic year 2023/24, log in through the button RESTO DE USUARIOS (REST OF USERS). You must read the conditions and accept them beforehand.
- If you want to sign up for the flat rate, once you have logged in through IDUMA, you have to sign u[UU1] p for the sports card and pay for it, even if the cost is 0. Then sign up and pay the flat rate fee. If you are a scholarship student entitled to have the flat rate for free, you must apply for it through the web page and wait until the administration staff contact wit you. If you are already registered and you want to unsubscribe, please send an email to email@example.com
- After logging in, the first thing to do is paying the sports card, selecting the new 23-24 academic year.
- The spouses and children of the administrative and service staff (PAS) and the teaching and research staff (PDI) be considered as beneficiaries in the new application. In order to be able to register them in it, you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the new application, all payments are made by credit card. Monthly registration fees must be paid before the beginning of each month. On the first working day of the month, the registrations that have not been paid will be cancelled, leaving the places free for other people to make use of them.
- To make a good use of the application, please follow the manual
- The new users of the university community will be able to access with IDUMA and register in the places that have resulted available after the payment process of users of the previous academic year has been completed.
- Rental of facilities (those that are habilitated for being rented). Users of the service must make bookings and payments via the software. Registered users shall make the reservation and payment through the CronosWeb i2A-Cronos software. External users who are not registered in any activity will not be able to use the CronosWeb application. They must book by a phone call to telephone on 951953030, with a maximum of 72 hours in advance. The payment can be made by credit card or at the ticket machine upon arrival at the University Sports Complex.