Seminars (since 2015)
- Juan Carlos González. "Sediment models". April 27th
- Cipriano Escalante. "Discontinuous Galerkin methods".
- Cipriano Escalante. "Non-hydrostatic models".
- Tomás Morales. "Shallow water and related models". January.
- Manuel J. Castro. "High order schemes for conservation laws based on reconstruction operators. Session II". February 16th.
- January 19th.
- January 15th.
- Manuel J. Castro. "High order schemes for conservation laws based on reconstruction operators. Session I". January 8th.
- Tomás Morales. "Approximate Riemann solvers. Session II". December 18th.
- Tomás Morales. "Approximate Riemann solvers. Session I". December 11th.
- Mª Luz Muñoz. "Weak solutions and Riemann problems. Session II". December 4th. 11:00.
- Elena Gaburro. "Well balanced Arbitrary-Lagrangian-Eulerian finite volume schemes on moving nonconforming meshes for nonconservative hyperbolic systems". November 27th. 11:00.
- Mª Luz Muñoz. "Weak solutions and Riemann problems. Session I". November 20th. 11:00.
- José Mª Gallardo. "PVM, RVM and related solvers. Session II". November 13th. 11:00.
- José Mª Gallardo. "PVM, RVM and related solvers. Session I". October 30th. 11:00.
- Carlos Parés. "Introduction to path-conservative and well-balanced schemes. Session II". October 23rd. 11:00.
- Carlos Parés. "Introduction to path-conservative and well-balanced schemes. Session I". October 16th. 11:00.
- Juan Calvo. "Mathematical models in Developmental Biology". November 28th. 12:30.
- Pablo Pedregal. "Métodos variacionales para problemas no variacionales". November 9th. 12:30.
- Ana Carpio. "Differential growth of wrinkled biofilms". September 5th. 12:00.
- Silvia Jerez. "Métodos numéricos para ecuaciones diferenciales estocásticas basados en la media de Steklov". July 22nd. 12:00.
- Christophe Chalons. "All-regime Lagrangian-Remap numerical schemes for the gas dynamics equations. Applications to the large friction and low Mach coefficients". May 13th. 11:30.
- André Brodtkorb. "Parallel Computing and Mathematics". April 11th. 11:00.
- Nora Aïsiouene. "A numerical method for two-dimensional dispersive shallow water systems". April 5th. 9:30.
- Pablo Pedregal. "Leyes de conservación: ¿un planteamiento alternativo?".
- Carlos Parés. "Schemes with well-controlled dissipation for non-conservative systems". December 14th. 11:30.
- María López. "...."
- Laurent Gosse. (CNR, Italy) "Simultaneity principle and Riemann-based schemes for different types of 2D problems". November 16th. 11:30 (Aula M2).
- Natalia Zamora (GFZ, Postdam, Germany) "Peligrosidad de tsunami en Centroamérica". November 9th.
- Andreas Hiltebrand (ETH, Zurich, Switzerland). "Entropy-stable Space-time Discontinuous-Galerkin methods for systems of conservation laws". October 26th.
- Jorge Macías. "Validation and verification of Tsunami-HySEA. NTHMP Tsunami currents benchmarking". October 19th.
- Tomás Morales. "Bedload transport in shallow waters". May 21th.
- Manuel J. Castro. "Esquemas PVM y RVM". May 7th.
- José María Gallardo. "Una introducción a las ecuaciones de la Magnetohidrodinámica". April 9th.
- Cipriano Escalante. "Weakly dispersive shallow water flows: hybrid finite-volume finite-difference schemes". March, 19th.
/cms/secciones/ajax/insertar_seccion/ /cms/secciones/ajax/borrar_seccion/ /cms/secciones/ajax/editar_seccion/ /cms/secciones/ajax/mover_seccion/ 105515 You are about to cancel the edition. All your changes will be lost. Do you want to cancel and lost your changes?