2nd Call for Applications (2018-2019)
During the academic years 2018/19 – 2019/20 the University of Malaga is taking part in this mobility programme Erasmus+ KA107 (project nº 2018-1-ES01-KA107-049563) with the following associated countries and partners.
Please find here the official INCOMING call (English language).
Please find here the official OUTGOING call (Spanish language).
Candidates may apply in the application online tool and submit the following documents (preferably in English).
Outgoing candidates may apply up to a maximum of 3 host universities.
For the registration phase:
- DNI or passport.
- Proof of connection (copy of the enrolment at the same level of studies for students and work contract for staff) only for incoming candidates.
For the application phase:
- Planned study or work programme for the stay.
- CV (You may use this form or other in English).
- Academic record (only students).
- Invitation Letter (i.e. acceptance email).
- Language Certificate (optional for staff).
- Motivation letter (optional).
Online Application Tool
- From 19th February to 19th March 2019, 23:59 GMT+1.
- It's compulsory to be registered before making the application on the online platform.
- All mobilities must be finished before 31st July, 2020.
- Mobility period for STUDENTS - 5 months.
- Mobility period for STAFF - 7 days.
Placements for the 2nd Call for Applications
The financial support under the KA107 Erasmus+ programme for students, teaching and administrative staff mobilities can be consulted here:
Applicants must be registered and submit the online application before the established deadline. And also fulfil the following criteria:
- To be National of any of the partner countries published in the call for applications.
- To be registered at the same level of studies that is applying for (for students), or work (for staff), in one of the partner universities at application stage.
- UMA students must respect the maximum stay of 12 months funded by Erasmus+ , in the same level of studies (for Architecture and Medicine can be 24 months).
2. Academic requirements
- To be accepted and assessed positively (<50%) by home and host university, according to the following criteria:
|Planned study or work programme for the stay||50 %|
|CV and academic record (only students)||50 %|
3. Language requirements
UMA will not request specific official documents providing the level of language to the applicants, however each home university will ensure that the candidates meet the language requirements to be able to take advantage of the stay. Language certification will be valued in the assessment but is not compulsory for staff. Spanish native speakers who are interested on mobilities to Spanish spoken countries do not need to provide language certificates.
All applications will be assessed by an Experts Commission from each thematic field at home and host universities with a 50% of the final mark respectively and the lists of the provisional and definitive results will be published here.
For a better implementation of the project, academic coordinators of partner universities who apply for a placement will be given priority against other staff members.
All selected candidates must comply with the requirements of both home and host university regarding all the requested documents and proofs of the stay.