Selected candidates who have obtained a place are obliged to adhere to one of the insurance policies subscribed by the University of Malaga for travel and healthcare assistance, or to present a document that proves to have subscribed an insurance policy with the minimum coverage required in the Erasmus+ programme. In either case, the following areas must be covered:
- wherever relevant, travel insurance (including damage or loss of luggage);
- third party liability (including, wherever appropriate, professional indemnity or insurance for responsibility);
- accident and serious illness (including permanent or temporary incapacity);
- death (including repatriation in case of projects carried out abroad).
UMA has agreement with the companies below, but you can choose your own one provided that all the mentioned areas are covered.
• Oncampus: http://oncampus.es
• Montymarq: https://montymarq.es/universitasmundi/