- Are there study grants?
- What requirements are there to obtain these study grants?
- A) To fill in the specific study grant form in due time
- B) To be within the economic threshold that the Spanish Ministry of Education and Culture establishes every school year for study grants.
- C) To attach a photocopy of the family booklet of every member of the family unit.
- D) To attach a photocopy of the tax return of the family unit.
- E) To make a sworn statement that they do not receive any other public grant to study in the Málaga division of the IAIC.
- Where do I have to hand the study grants form?
According to the Reglamento de Titulaciones Propias [Regulation on Non-Official Degrees] of the University of Málaga, non-official degrees with a study load of 30 ECTS or more can allocate a minimum of 5% of their total sum of income to grants, as these are trainings that do not receive public money.
To be eligible for the grant, the following requirements must be met:
It shall be handed at the Registro General [General Register] of the University of Málaga. As the electronic system is being gradually installed, we recommend to consult https://www.uma.es/secretariageneral/newsecgen/index.php?option=com_chronoconnectivity&view=connection&Itemid=101 or to call (+34) 952132283.