4th Call for Applications (2017-2018)
During the academic years 2017/18 – 2018/19 the University of Malaga is taking part in the mobility programme Erasmus+ KA107 with Pakistan, Tunisia and Iran.
Candidates have to apply in this application online tool and submit the following documents (preferably in English):
- DNI or passport
- Proof of enrollment for students or proof of connection for staff to the home university
- CV (Use this form)
- Academic record (only students)
- Language Certificate (not compulsory)
- Invitation letter from corresponding host academic coordinator
Please, name the files as following:
- <number of your passport>-passport.pdf
- <number of your passport>-enrollment-connection.pdf
- <number of your passport>-cv.pdf
- <number of your passport>-academic-record.pdf
- <number of your passport>-language.pdf
- Please, download this document and read it carefully.
- From June 7th until July 8th 2018.
- All mobilities must be finished before July 31st, 2019.
Placements for the 4rd Call for Applications
For INCOMING STUDENTS from associated countries to University of Málaga
LEVEL OF STUDIES
University of Monastir
University Collegue of Aviation and Technology
Mehran University of Engineering & Technology
Sir Syed University of Engineering & Technology, Karachi.
For OUTGOING STAFF from University of Málaga to associated countries:
LEVEL OF STUDIES
Institute of Materials and Energy
The financial support under the KA107 Erasmus+ programme for students, teaching and administrative staff mobilities can be consulted here:
Applicants must fulfil the following criteria:
- Submit the online application by the established deadline.
- Be National of any of the partner countries published in the call for applications.
- Be registered at the same level of studies that is applying for (for students), or work (for staff), in one of the partner universities at application stage.
2. Academic requirements
- Be accepted and assessed positively (>50%) by home and host university, according to:
|Planned study or work programme for the stay||30 %|
|CV and academic record (only students)||30 %|
|Motivation Letter||25 %|
|Language Certificate||15 %|
3. Language requirements
UMA will not request documents providing the level of language to the applicants, however each home university will ensure the candidates meet the language requirements to be able to take advantage of the stay. Language certifications will be valued in the assessment, but not compulsory.
An Experts Commission will assess all applications, with a 50% of the final mark respectively from each thematic field at home and host universities.
The lists of the provisional and definitive results will be published here.
All selected candidates must comply with the requirements of both home and host university regarding all the requested documents and proofs of the stay.