Facilities and services
- Main building: 2000 m2, three-storey building.
- Reception room: spacious room used for the reception of students, lectures, DELE examinations and other activities.
- Classrooms: 25 classrooms, with diverse equipments and arrangements.
- Teachers' Room.
- Reading room: place for studying, reading and consulting teaching materials.
- Patios: two open-air patios inside the main building.
- Multicultural classroom: area for extra-academic activities, where students can study, revise, relax and socialise.
- Secretary’s office: administration and information office.
- Computer Lab: for free use of our students.
- Meeting Room.
- Dining room: equipped with vending machines for drinks and food.
- Cultural Interaction: programme specialising in interaction among students to help them in their integration process.
- Accommodation: accommodation on request from the Centre.
- Transfer: transfer service from airport on reques.
- Wi-fi: Wi-Fi connection for students enrolled at our school.
Centro Internacional de Español de la Universidad de Málaga
Avenida de la Estación de El Palo, 4
29017 - Málaga
Phone: (00 34) 951 95 27 38 and (00 34) 951 95 27 44/45
Fax: (00 34) 951 95 27 42