Face-to-face spanish course 2022
[€740] 1 month – 80 hours – 8 ECTS credits
The face-to-face Spanish course is a one-month intensive course with four hours of classes per day.
Students can take a short one-month Spanish programme, a programme lasting several months or an annual programme, depending on students’ needs and interests.
Students will go up from sub-levels and levels according to their progress.
|January||7 – 31|
|February||1 – 25|
|March||1 – 28|
|April||1 – 29|
|May||3 – 30|
|June||1 – 28|
|July||4 – 29|
|August||1 – 31|
|September||2 – 30|
|October||3 – 31|
|November||2 – 29|
|December *||2 – 20|
* The December course consists of 40 hours of Spanish, 4 ECTS credits and costs €370.
- Certificate awarded by the University of Málaga
- 4 hours of class from Monday to Friday
- Timetable from 9:00 to 13:00
- Small groups of 8 to 10 students
- Access to the Virtual Campus of the University of Málaga
- Interactive content and extra materials for the level
- Medical insurance
- Extracurricular activities offered
- UMA student card
The Spanish as a Foreign Language courses are part of University Extension or Lifelong learning education. Students receive a qualification awarded by the University of Málaga. The courses follow the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS) and are structured in accordance with the language levels of the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR).