- Main building: 1400 m2, two-storey building.
- Reception room: spacious room used for the reception of students, lectures, DELE examinations and other activities.
- Classrooms: 18 classrooms, with diverse equipments and arrangements.
- Teachers' Rooms.
- Multicultural classroom: area for extracurricular activities, where students can study, revise, relax and socialise.
- Secretary’s office: administration and information office.
- Reading room: a place to study, read or consult material.
- Computer rooms: with the main office software, for use of our students.
- Meeting Room.
- Autobar and dining room.
Classroom on the second floor
Classroom on the first floor
Reception classroom (gallery of famous writers)
Centro Internacional de Español de la Universidad de Málaga
Avenida de la Estación de El Palo, 4
29017 - Málaga
Phone: (00 34) 951 95 27 38 and (00 34) 951 95 27 44/45