UNDERGRADUATE STUDIES | Internships
INFORMATION FOR STUDENTS
- Application form (doc., pdf) [in Spanish].
- Internship report [in Spanish].
- Criteria for the awarding of internships [in Spanish].
- Please note: Internships that form part of a Degree programme are covered by the University’s insurance policy provided students are under 28 years of age. Students above this age should be covered by an insurance policy (The Cum Laudem Insurance policy that students sign up to when enrolling is valid, as is any contingency insurance policy).
Academic year 2019/20:
- Application process and timeline for the offer of places [in Spanish].
- Final offer of places [in Spanish].
- List of enrolled students according to average grade:
- Bachelor's Degrees in Computer Science, Software Engineering and Computer Engineering) [in Spanish].
- Bachelor's Degree in Health Engineering [in Spanish].
- Allocation of places:
- Provisional list [in Spanish]
- Finalised list (CSE, SE, CE) y ((HE) [in Spanish]
INFORMATION FOR COMPANIES