UNDERGRADUATE STUDIES | Internships
INFORMATION FOR STUDENTS
- Application form (doc., pdf) [in Spanish].
- Internship report [in Spanish].
- Criteria for the awarding of internships [in Spanish].
- Please note: Internships that form part of a Degree programme are covered by the University’s insurance policy provided students are under 28 years of age. Students above this age should be covered by an insurance policy (The Cum Laudem Insurance policy that students sign up to when enrolling is valid, as is any contingency insurance policy).
Academic year 2020/21:
- Application process and timeline for the offer of places [in Spanish]
- The Final offer of places [in Spanish], the List of enrolled students according to average grade [in Spanish], and the final offer [in Spanish] is published in the course "Sala de alumnado de la ETSI Informatica (2020-21)". Topic "Prácticas Externas".
INFORMATION FOR COMPANIES