INCOMING STAFF: Staff mobility opportunities to the University of Málaga

After content title
Before content body

Incoming Staff - Erasmus+ Staff Mobility for Teaching Assignments (STA) with European programme countries (Erasmus+ KA103/KA131) 


Are you a teaching or research staff member at a European higher education institution and would like to come for a week-long teaching visit to the University of Malaga?

The Erasmus+ KA103/KA131 project supports short teaching assignments at European partner universities. Students who are not able to participate in a mobility scheme benefit from the academic knowledge and expertise brought by lecturers from international institutions. The universities broaden and enrich their course offer and enhance their inter-institutional cooperation. Staff from public or private organizations from eligible countries may be invited to teach at the University of Málaga.

Eligible programme countries are the EU member states, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Serbia, Turkey and North Macedonia.


● How to participate in the Erasmus+ KA103/KA131 teaching mobility program:

Your higher education institution must have an Erasmus+ Charter for Higher Education and an inter-institutional agreement with the University of Málaga for teaching mobility.


● Duration:

Normally a minimum of 2 consecutive days and a maximum of 7 days (2 travel and 5 teaching activity days). The teaching activity must comprise a minimum of 8 teaching hours. Final conditions will be discussed with the hosting tutor/coordinator and stated on your Mobility Agreement.


● Application procedure:

At your home institution: contact your International Relations Office to find out about available spots and grants.

You need to apply for the teaching mobility placement with your home institution.
You will need:

a) Mobility Agreement for Teaching signed by the home and host institution and yourself
b) Application for Erasmus+ funding at your sending institution.


At UMA:  Contact the academic Erasmus+ tutor of the agreement between your sending institution and UMA or the international coordinators at Faculty/School level.



Contact & Information:

Please contact the International Relations Office at your home institution.


After content body