Below are some of the projects currently being managed by our Office.
PROJECT: EUROSCIENCE PROGRAMME
• Create an Office for European Projects as a one-stop shop within the University to provide assistance for those users requiring it. This Office will help promote participation of agents in calls, thus improving the quality of proposals collected to achieve a higher success and increase the response rate with respect to previous years. These calls address the following: -Research Groups -ICT Companies -Technology-based companies founded at the University
PROJECT: UMA TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER PLAN
• Comply with standard 166001:2006. R&D&I management: Requirements of R&D&I projects developed by UMA research groups in collaboration with companies.
• Encourage UMA transfer activities of science and technology by developing a catalogue of research groups technical and scientific skills adapted to business language.
• Promote “patent culture” by conducting outreach and training activities and develop an incentive scheme.
• Increase participation in EU programmes.
• ENAC Certification of UMA research labs.
• Foster research results transfer through the foundation of technology-based companies.
• Network and convergence with SICA II to optimise transfer.
PROJECT: OTRI TECHNICAL SUPPORT STAFF
• Comply with standard UNE 166001:2006. Comply with standard 166001:2006. R&D&I management: Requirements of R&D&I projects developed by UMA research groups in collaboration with companies.
PROJECT: 2ª PHASE OF UMA'S R&D&I CATALOGUE
• Develop a Science and Technology supply catalogue comprising the research lines and services provided by UMA research groups. This project has the purpose of strengthening ties between public and private entities.
PROJECT: FOSTERING RESEARCHER MOBILITY IN UNIVERSIDAD DE MALAGA (U-MOBILITY)
• Development of UMA's own research mobility programme. This programme offers research stays at foreign institutes during 18-24 months, followed by a stay of 6-12 months continuing their research at UMA.