The legal framework regulating companies' recruitment of teachers to carry out scientific, technological, or artistic projects is as follows:
1. Organic Act 6/2001, of December 21, on Universities (LOU). Art. 83
2. Organic Act 4/2007, of April 12, modifying the Organic Act 6/2001 on Universities.
3. As long as it does not enter into conflict with LOU: Royal Decree 1930/1984, of October 10, by means of which Art. 45.1 of the L.R.U is developed, and the Royal Decree 1450/1989 , of November 24, which partially modifies the previous decree.
4. Act 53/1984, of December 26. Incompatibilities. Public Administration staff.
- Art. 4.3.
5. Royal Decree 598/1985, April 30, on incompatibilities of Public Administration staff, Social Security and associated entities, bodies and companies
- Art. 15.1.
6. Royal Decree 898/1985, April 30, on university teaching staff system
- Art. 9.2.
7. University of Málaga Statutes. Approved by Decree 145/2003, June 3, and published in issue 108 of BOJA (Official Gazette of Andalusia), June 9 of 2003.
- Art. 155, 156, 157, 158 y 159.
8. University of Málaga regulations on contracting projects of a scientific, technological or artistic nature, as well as expert courses (Contracts Art. 11 L.R.U.). Approved by Government Council agreement on February 22 of 1994 (replaced by approved regulation in December 16 of 2005). Norms relating to patents, under the current Regulation on Contracts, are valid until the Government Council's approval of the University of Málaga's Patent Regulations
9. Resolution of October 6, 1998, of the University of Málaga on calls for research group participation in Andalusia's Technology Park at the University of Málaga
Annex I. Fifth General Condition.
10. University of Málaga's Regulation University of Málaga regulations on contracting projects of a scientific, technological or artistic nature, expert courses, or other training activities. Approved by University of Málaga Government Council) agreement of December 16, 2005. Published in issue 25 of BOJA (Official Gazette of Andalusia), of February 7, 2006. Download