MASTER'S IN ADVOCACY
The Master's in Advocacy has been delivered as an Official Master's Programme by the University of Málaga since 2008/2009 (initially regulated by Royal Decree 56/2005, of January 21st, and currently by Royal Decree 1393/2007, of October 29th).
Further information on Official Master's Degree:
- Universities Council Resolution –successful verification-: 26/05/2010.
- Council of Ministers Agreement –official nature of degree-: 30/07/2010 (BOE 29/09/2010)
- Plan release in Regional Official Gazette (BOJA): 12/11/2010
- Degree Code according to the Spanish Registry of Universities, Centres and Qualifications (RUCT): 4312303.
- Master's Site: http://www.derecho.uma.es/posgrados/
Dra. Mª Jesús Cabello Molina.
Administration Office - School of Law.