MASTER'S IN CORPORATE LEGAL ADVICE
UMA's Master's in Corporate Legal Advice has been delivered as an Official Master's programme since the year 2008/2009 (initially regulated by Royal Decree 56/2005, of January 21st, and currently by Royal Decree 1393/2007, of October 29th)
Further information on Official Mster's Degree:
- Universities Council Resolution –successful verification-: 26/05/2010.
- Council of Ministers Agreement –official nature of degree-: 30/07/2010 (BOE 29/09/2010)
- Study Plan release in Regional Gazette (BOJA): 12/11/2010
- Degree Code according to the Spanish Registry of Universities, Centres and Qualifications (RUCT): 4312302.
- Master's Site: http://www.derecho.uma.es/posgrados/
Dra. Ana Cañizares Laso
Dr. Juan I. Peinado Gracia
Dra. Patricia Márquez Lobillo
Administration Office of the School of Law.