Examination calendars and timetables
The regulations governing assessment tests at the University of Malaga are as follows:
The following are some of the most important rules regarding participation in the different examinations:
- Students can choose two exam sittings per academic year.
- To take part in an extraordinary exam session, students must be enrolled in the subject and have taken it in a previous academic year, as well as submitting the application for inclusion in the transcript of records before the start of the exam period.
- To take part in the extraordinary call for the completion of studies, in addition to what is indicated in the previous section, it is necessary to have a maximum of twenty-seven credits left to complete the studies (including the Final Project).
Academic year 2022/2023
Calendars and timetables
- Bachelor's Degree in Telecommunication Technologies Engineering
- Double Degree in Telecommunication Technologies Engineering and Mathematics
- Bachelor's Degree in Telecommunication Systems Engineering
- Bachelor's Degree in Electronic Systems Engineering
- Bachelor's Degree in Sound and Image Engineering
- Bachelor's Degree in Telematics Engineering
- Master's Degree in Telecommunication Engineering
- December: Extraordinary End of Studies Call: contact with the teacher of the subject
- January: 1st Ordinary Semester 1 - Extraordinary Semester 2 Call
- May: 1st Ordinary Semester 2 - Extraordinary Semester 1 Call [PENDING]
- June/September: 2nd Ordinary Call [PENDING]