UMA's Master's in International Cooperation and Development Policies has been delivered as an Official Master's programme since the year 2008/2009 (initially regulated by Royal Decree 56/2005, of January 21st, and currently by Royal Decree 1393/2007, of October 29th).
Further information on Official Master's Degree:
- Universities Council Resolution –successful verification-: 14/10/2010.
- Council of Ministers Agreement –official nature of degree-: 12/11/2010 (BOE 16/12/2010)
- Study Plan release in Regional Gazette (BOJA): 15/02/2011
- Degree Code according to the Spanish Registry of Universities, Centres and Qualifications (RUCT): 4310534.
- MAster's Site: http://master.cooperacion.uma.es/
Dr. Antonio García Lizana.
Dr. Pablo Podadera Rivera.
Admisnitration Office - School of Economics and Business.
FSchool of Economics and Business
Campus de El Ejido, 6 - 29071. Málaga
Tel- 952 13 11 50