UMA's Master's in Social Research and Intervention has been delivered as an Official Master's programme since the year 2007/2008 (initially regulated by Royal Decree 56/2005, of January 21st, and currently by Royal Decree 1393/2007, of October 29th)
Further information on Official Master's Degree:
- Universities Council Resolution –successful verification-: 26/05/2010.
- Council of Ministers Agreement –official nature of degree-: 30/07/2010 (BOE 29/09/2010)
- Plan release in Regional Official Gazette (BOJA): 12/11/2010
- Cegree Code according to the Spanish Registry of Universities, Centres and Qualifications (RUCT): 4312298.
- Master's Site: http://webdeptos.uma.es/psicologiasocial/postgrado.htm
Dra. Trinidad López Espigares.
Dr. Juan M. Domínguez Fuentes.
Administration Office - School of Psychology.
School of Psychology
Teatinos University Campus
Tel- 952 13 11 16