The Master's in Water and Environment Resources has been delivered as an Official Master's programme by the University of Málaga since 2008/2009 (initially regulated by Royal Decree 56/2005 of January 21st, and currently by Royal Decree 1393/2007, of October 29th).
Further information on Official Master's Degree:
- Universities Council Resolution –successful verification-: 31/08/2009.
- Council of Ministers Agreement –official nature of degree-: 12/03/2010 (BOE 29/04/2010).
- Plan release in Regional Official Gazette (BOJA): 18/08/2010
- Degree Code according to the Spanish Registry of Universities, Centres and Qualifications (RUCT): 4311033.
- Master's Website: http://www.cehiuma.uma.es
Máster integrated to the Program ERASMUS MUNDUS gSmart
Dr. Bartolomé Andreo Navarro.
Administration Office - School of Science.
School of Science
Teatinos University Campus
Tel- (+34) 952 13 19 80