Master's Degree in Computer Engineering
The Master's Degree in Computer Engineering has a strong professional focus, creating highly qualified professionals able to undertake the profession of software engineering. The course offers advanced training in aspects of corporate management of technology companies and IT projects, as well as in technological aspects of the different fields of the application of computer engineering.
The course encourages the professional development of students through the provision of seminars by professionals in this field. Entrepreneurship and the development of skills associated with professional practices, such as leadership, teamwork and communication skills are also fostered.
The Master’s degree curriculum conforms to the guidelines set by the ministerial order published in the Official Gazette of August 4, 2009, which establishes the requirements for verification of university qualifications in order to exercise the profession of software engineer .
The fundamental objective is to train professionals capable of integrating technologies, applications, services and systems in the contexts of computer engineering and in broader, multidisciplinary contexts. Overall, these studies prepare students for modeling, designing, defining the architecture, implementing, managing, operating, administering and maintaining applications, networks, systems, services and contents.
Additional information about the official university degree:
- Universities Council Resolution - successful verification: 23/07/2014.
- Council of Ministers Agreement - qualification officially approved: 26/09/2014 (BOE 18/10/2014),
- Plan release in Regional Official Gazette (BOJA): 13/11/2014.
- Degree Code according to the Spanish Registry of Universities, Centres and Qualifications (RUCT): 4314957.
- Master's degree website: http://muii.informatica.uma.es
- Mr. Javier López Muñoz, Ph.D.
-Administration Office - Higher Technical School of Computer Science Engineering.
E.T.S. Ingeniería Informática:
- Dean: Mr. Ernesto Pimentel Sanchez, Ph.D.
- Bulevar Louis Pasteur, 35. Campus Universitario de Teatinos. 29010 - Málaga (Spain).
- Tel.: (+34) 952 13 14 95
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org