MA Programme: Master's in ENVIRONMENTAL EDUCATION
Organising Centre: School of Education - University of Málaga-
Type: Joint Degree Programme (Universiies of Málaga, Córdoba, Granada, Cádiz, Almería and Pablo de Olavide)
Centre/s of Instruction:
- University of Málaga: School of Education.
- University of Cádiz: Institute of Postgraduate, Specialization and Refresher Courses
- University of Almería: School of Education.
- University of Córdoba: Institute of Postgraduate Studies
- University of Granada: School of Postgraduate Studies
- University of Pablo de Olavide: Centre of Postgraduate Studies
|Credit Load: 60 ECTS-1 year||Branch: Social and Legal Sciences||Learning Model: Blended Learning|
|Implementation Stage:Completed||Publication Date (BOE): 13-05-2013||Year of Introduction: 2009/2010|
|Nº of Places: 56 (9 per University)||Language(s) of Instruction: Spanish|
The Master's in Environmental Education has been delivered by the Universities of Málaga, Córdoba, Granada, Cádiz, Almería and Pablo de Olavide as an Official Master's programme since the year 2009/2010 (in accordance with Royal Decree 1393/2007, of October 29th).
Further information on Official Master's Degree:
- Coordinating University: University of Málaga.
- Universities Council Resolution –successful verification-: 16/10/2009.
- Council of Ministers Agreement –official nature of degree-: 08/03/2013 (BOE 23/04/2013)
- Plan release in Regional Official Gazette (BOJA): 22/05/2013
- Degree Code according to the Spanish Registry of Universities, Centres and Qualifications (RUCT): 4311027.
- Master's Site: http://www.uma.es/meduam/
Academic Committee -UMA-:
Dr. Juan Carlos Tojar Hurtado (UMA).
Dr. Antonio Matas Terrón (UMA).
Administration Office - School of Education (UMA).
School of Education
Teatinos University Campus
Tel- 952 13 11 16
You are about to cancel the edition. All your changes will be lost.
Do you want to cancel and lost your changes?