GENERAL INFORMATION - ADVANCED STUDIES
The Master's Degree Programme in ADVANCED STUDIES OF SPANISH LANGUAGE has been delivered as an Ofiicial Master's programme by the Universities of Málaga and Granada since the year 2007/2008 (initially regulated by Royal Decree 56/2005, of January 21st, and currently by Royal Decree 1393/2007, of October 29th)
Further information on the Official Master's Degree:
- Coordinating University: University of Granada.
- Universities Council Resolution –successful verification-: 05/10/2010.
- Council of Ministers Agreement –official nature of degree-: 28/10/2011 (BOE 25/11/2011)
- Degree Code according to the Spanish Registry of Universities, Centres and Qualifications (RUCT): 432651.
- Other Sites: http://masteres.ugr.es/masterlengua/
Dra. Inés Carrasco Cantos (University of Málaga).
Dr. Antonio Manjón-Cabeza Cruz (University of Granada).
Enrolment - University of Málaga-:
Administration Office - School of Humanities (UMA).
|School of Humanities|
Teatinos University Campus
Tel- 952 13 18 39
School of Humanities