The Master's in Health Science Current Research Trends has been delivered as an Official Master's Programme by the University of Málaga since 2008/2009 (initially regulated by Royal Decree 56/2005, of January 21st, and currently by Royal Decree 1393/2007, of October 29th).
Further information on Official Master's Degree:
- Universities Council Resolution –successful verification-: 16/10/2009.
- Council of Ministers Agreement –official nature of degree-: 12/11/2010 (BOE 16/12/2010)
- Plan release in Regional Official Gazette (BOJA): 18/02/2011
- Degree Code according to the Spanish Registry of Universities, Centres and Qualifications (RUCT): 4311031.
- Master's Site: http://www.salud.uma.es/estudios/posgrado/nuevas-tendencias-de-investigacion
Dra. Mª. Teresa Labajos Manzanares.
Dr. Jose Aº. González Correa.
Administration Office - School of Health Sciences.
School of Health Sciences
Paseo de los Martiricos, 29071. Málaga
Tel- 952 13 32 00