|MA Programme: MASTER'S IN SOCIAL CHANGE AND CAREER IN EDUCATION|
|Organising Centre: School of Education|
|Centre of Instruction: School of Education|
|Credit Load: 60 ECTS-1 year||Branch: Social and Legal Sciences||Learning Model: Face-to-Face Sessions|
|Implementation Stage: Completed||Publication Date (BOE): 14-02-2011||Year of Introduction: 2010/2011|
|Nº of Places: 30||Language(s) of Instruction: Spanish|
UMA's Master's in Social Change and Career in Education has been delivered as an Official Master's programme since the year 2010/2011 (regulated by Royal Decree 1393/2007, of October 29th).
Further information on Official Mster's Degree:
- Universities Council Resolution –successful verification-: 01/07/2010.
- Council of Ministers Agreement –official nature of degree-: 12/11/2010 (BOE 16/12/2010)
- Study Plan release in Regional Gazette (BOJA): 15/02/2011
- egree Code according to the Spanish Registry of Universities, Centres and Qualifications (RUCT): 4312391.
- Master's Site: http://www.the.uma.es/master
Dr. Julio Vera Vila.
Administration Office - School of Education.
School of Education
University Campus Teatinos
Tel- 952 13 11 16
You are about to cancel the edition. All your changes will be lost.
Do you want to cancel and lost your changes?
This section has no content