The Master's in Strategic Management and Communication Innovation has been delivered by the Universities of Málaga and Cádiz as an Official Master's programme since the year 2009/2010 (in accordance with Royal Decree 1393/2007, of October 29th).
Further information on Official Master's Degree:
- Coordinating University: University of Málaga.
- Universities Council Resolution –successful verification-: 16/10/2009.
- Council of Ministers Agreement –official nature of degree-: 12/11/2010 (BOE 16/12/2010)
- Plan release in Regional Official Gazette (BOJA): 15/02/2011
- Degree Code according to the Spanish Registry of Universities, Centres and Qualifications (RUCT): 4311028.
- Master's Site: Málaga / Cádiz
Dr. Antonio Castillo Esparcia (UMA).
Dra. Carmen Lasso de la Vega González (UCA).
Admisnitration Office - School of Communication (UMA).
Admisnitration Office - School of Communication and Social Sciences (UCA).
|School of Communication|
Teatinos University Campus
29071 - Málaga
Tel- 952 13 32 34