The Master's in Policies and Practices of Innovation in Teaching has been delivered as an Official Master's Programme by the Universities of Málaga and Almería since 2006/2007 (initially regulated by Royal Decree 56/2005, of January 21st, and currently by Royal Decree 1393/2007, of October 29th).
Further information on Official Master's Degree:
- Coordinating University: University of Málaga.
- Universities Council Resolution –successful verification-: 26/05/2010.
- Council of Ministers Agreement –official nature of degree-: 12/11/2010 (BOE 16/12/2010)
- Plan release in Regional Official Gazette (BOJA): 18/02/2011
- egree Code according to the Spanish Registry of Universities, Centres and Qualifications (RUCT): 4312297.
- Master's Site: Málaga / Almería
- Inter-university Agreement suscrito.
Dra. Encarna Soto Gómez (UMA).
Dra. Susana Fernández Larragueta (UAL).
Administration Office - School of Education (UMA).
Administration Office - School of Education, Nursing and Physiotherapy (UAL).
Teatinos University Campus
Ctra. Sacramento s/n - La Cañada de San Urbano 04120 Almería